Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GUEST POST! Alyssum's Strawberry Cookies

Hey everyone!

Our first guest post! This is Alyssum, a high school friend of mine back from my hometown, Millbrae (South Bay, Bay Area!)

ALYSSUM'S STRAWBERRY COOKIES

-1 strawberry cake mix (I think betty crocker is the only one that makes this)
-1/3 cup applesauce
-2 eggs
-1/3 cup chopped pecans
-1/3 cup dried cranberries
1. MIX all ingredients together. Cookie dough will be very sticky.

2. DROP spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
3. BAKE at 350* for 11-13 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.


**It is important to cook these long enough or they will not come off the cookie sheet easily.

**I also like to drizzle chocolate on top, but this is only if desired.

Wow, looks like I need to get my hands on some cake mix and try it this weekend. Ok...time to stop drooling on my keyboard and get some lunch!

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments: